PLEASE help me with a setup for Pansat 9200 HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Cortezmonterrico

Original poster
Jun 17, 2014
Hello I do have a question. So I do have a 9200 HD pansat bought it and had the 8 pk pack installed. I never tried it since I bought it two years ago. I want to try it and see if I can get it to work. Couple of things: They told me since its an HD box (9200 HD) they said I needed a HD dish, a bigger size than the 500 dish, had to be a turbo hd dish? is this correct? Also at this time I have direct tv on my television, in order to just test the box, can I use that dish that is already hooked up and running, can I hook up my FTA BOX to that since its pointing at 110 and 119? and the signal should come up... strong? Lastly do I need a sw21 switch in order to run FTA?

Any stickys and or any links and pictures might help. I just got on this site and don't really see a pansat section, and when I type on the search.. well it shows everything pansat.. but not really what I am looking for.

Thank you for your help and time.

Thank you so much for your help.

What are you trying to receive? Legal free to air is not on dish or any pay tv service those you have to pay for. Galaxy 19 97w ku has some programming that is very good. 125w pbs is alo good to.

Reactions: dougruss
I am just trying to use the box and grab any signal now in order to load up channels and start testing. Someone told me the dish 500 plates should work with my pansat 9200 hd? Is that so?

Thank you.

If you want dish network programming call 1 800 333 dish to order tv service. We don't steal signals on this site. 87w ses 2 ku band has lpb 3 channels. 99w micro budding you can get good stuff to watch like metv for example. If you want legal fta channels this is the website but theft of service go someplace else.

Reactions: scarecrovv
If you want dish network programming call 1 800 333 dish to order tv service. We don't steal signals on this site. 87w ses 2 ku band has lpb 3 channels. 99w micro budding you can get good stuff to watch like metv for example. If you want legal fta channels this is the website but theft of service go someplace else. There is good legal free to air recievers out there like amiko, geosat micro hd, and others.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)