please help

Status
Please reply by conversation.

queeny

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 8, 2009
south carolina
new at this fta have big dish motor lnb for fta I have a viewsat ultra 2000 reciever can anyone tell me how you add a sat to it I want to try and get galxy16 it not in receiver and I det my long& lat for motor to move by usal it goes to center then stops do I need to set something else up and to you need to have codes or something to get all fta channels seems i,m not getting all Thanks for your help old man playin with toy :0)

You won't need 'codes' to get fta channels. FTA=Free to Air, meaning not scrambled. Using fta receivers to circumvent scrambling systems is illegal.
Adding a satellite to the Ultra is covered in the manual, from memory I will try to relate the sequence. Under menu, then pick 2nd option on the right column-I believe it says Channel Scan. Hit OK, Use Arrow Down to choose bottom line of symbols on the menu screen, then Arrow Right until you see Add Sat, hit OK. I think you'll figure it out from there. You can then rename your new satellite, seems like that was also on the same menu screen right after the Add Sat symbol.

Galaxy 16 was known as Galaxy 4 so that satellite might be in there (I know in my older receivers it is)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts