please help

Status
Please reply by conversation.

abasmohamed

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 9, 2005
hello guys again, umm i have a question. okey ijust figured out how to add a satelite on my reciever besides whats programmed on there allready.

so my questiion now is that

i am trying to see if i can get intelsat 907, iprobbaly won't be able to get it, but i want to try it anyways

but I don'tknow how to add the transponders because its only liike 4 digits and i am so confused. and instead of v/h i see an R next to it, i am lookin at the list on lyngsat by the way, but any ways on the reciever its needs 5 numbers i believe? i might be wrong, but if ican still put in 4 numbers how will ido it, cuz on the reciever its like this 00.000 for the frequency and same way for the symbol rate, i would really appreciate a quick respnce and my reciever is cool sat
thank you

abas

4 digits are C-band

5 digits are KU band.

And if you look under BEAM in the lyngsat list you will see that the spot beams on KU band do not cover this country.

I just scanned this satellite last night......just in case : ) You just never know what you will pick up with an Invacom LNBF, alas nothing scanned in as expected : (

sh*t lool i feel stupid,now, so anyways in other words, i cannot get it?? right

Most satellites do KU and C-band but it all depends where they are pointing the beam to. For C-band you will need a VERY big dish.

Dont feel stupid, we ALL started the same way, and we are here to help!

http://www.dmsiusa.com/charts.htm

well thanks, yah iknow the big dishes you are talking about, i can't deal with them lool,but thanks man, i have another questions since you are the onlyreplying here, i might just ask here, but i can hit different sattlites, right now, but no luck with hispasat, like yesterday there was one transponder i could have hit, but ican't today,cuz yesterday even to get that imoved it like east or west or some thing, but i cannot hit the transponder with the arabic channels right now, well nothing at all, iso what should my setting be. my reciever is coolsat pro, 33 " dish, ku, and the invacom lnb,

my setting right now is at

Satlellite= hispasat
frequency=11615 GHz(H) it doesn't matter which ones i try though they all the same.

lnb power=ON

lnb type= universal

diseqc motor=usals

sat degree 30.0 west

and then antena position which is 85.6 west and 42.9 N

and level is up at like 76-77 but quality is between 0 and 7

so what should i do man, thanks in advance

Lnb type= 9.750/10.600 if i try 107.50 its still the same

All Invacom LNBF are Universal (QPH-031 also does DBS) so you should set the LNBF L.O. to.....

09750-10600

I don't have a Coolsat, but if you think you are close to the satellite try a blind scan!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)