Please Like us on Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats ok if you don't use Facebook. Just asking those that do to like us so we can make a company page which will then refer people here. :) (I guess you can't edit the page until you get so many likes) :D
There's a myriad of page types you can set up. That is odd that it's making people like an essentially non-existant page (just a place holder) before you can edit it ! I've seen people set up a "people" page for a company, group, organization, etc and there are limits to the # of "friends", changes you can make, etc.

Liked shared etc etc.I thought I had already liked it,but apparently not.

To get more likes you might want to offer a prize giveaway if you like satelliteguys (only those receiving the facebook feed of satelliteguys can win). That is what some companies are doing.

So, how many were in chat verses how many were on the radio stream?

I did enjoy it (even though the random number generator denied me my PS4!!!). Thanks again Scott for all the things you do for Satelliteguys.us!

Up to 47 now. I'll ask my wife to "like" it. I don't FB at all. There are some folks I just don't care to hear from again, and I'd rather spend the time here.

I don't visit FB much and never really got comfortable on how to use the site properly when I do visit. Old timer and behind the times I guess. I just liked the page and would use a comments section to share a really good plug for this site.

Sorry, this page isn't available

The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.

ksv094IcU42.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)