Please REQUEST this FEARNET/HD, FROM FEARNET.COM

BK94541

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 12, 2008
San Francisco
TO ALL dishnerwork customers..
Please go on FREANET.COM & request this channel throw the website to dish network. I did & told all my friends to do so & did , Hope words gets around & this NEW FEARNET/HD comings to dish some how from a lots request they getting from customers throw the site or phone, this HD/CH would be a GREAT replacement to WOOM/MOSTER/HD we use know & LOVED... plays the same HORROR UNCUT-movies .
Please enjoy the web or phone & request this awesome channel to dish network!
Thanks for your time & finger cross :)

You can also prompt an agent in your next conversation to throw a programming request in from our end. The more hits it gets, the more likely it will have a chance at getting picked up. We know how important programming is, and can do our part as CSRs to get it for you.

BTW, it is account based as far as votes go, not number of calls. A valid account number must be attached to count as a vote. I myself say yes, as I enjoy the channel on the services that people I know have.

you might have a chance if you actually spelled the name of the channel right :rolleyes:

better yet....spell check can be your friend :)

a GREAT replacement to WOOM/MOSTER/HD we use know & LOVED

are you using the "My Name is Earl" or "Married with Children" theory that you cant get the legit ones so you need cheap knockoffs?"

Hi Tony..
Since you work for dish, would you please be a great person and be a dish agent for everyone here as you mention & make this happen? Because is real hard to get someone by phone or on line to be a agent from dish and works with channel request & this web site since is not by support by dish!..Anyway Im trying my best & hardest to get the word around to people & to dish network..Please help if you work for dish network and knows how the list & rules works in there to make it happen.
Thank you very much :)
P.S
Thanks "sundude90" for the request

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)