Please take this survey...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done!

Scott Greczkowski said:
But I would say we are a social networking site.

Half of the questions are about social media and social networking websites. Like this one:

How frequently do you visit social media and social networking websites such as F*, T*

The answer to all those questions depends on whether we include SatelliteGuys in that list or not. (I assumed YES). SatelliteGuys is the only social networking site I visit daily. So, I answered all the questions with SatelliteGuys in mind, though I am not sure if that's what the authors of the questionnaire had in mind.

Sent from my iPad 3 using SatelliteGuys

Half of the questions are about social media and social networking websites. Like this one:

How frequently do you visit social media and social networking websites such as F*, T*

The answer to all those questions depends on whether we include SatelliteGuys in that list or not. (I assumed YES). SatelliteGuys is the only social networking site I visit daily. So, I answered all the questions with SatelliteGuys in mind, though I am not sure if that's what the authors of the questionnaire had in mind.
They know "we" visit SatelliteGuys and they distinguish this site from FB and others, so I'm certain that they consider this site different than those.

And the pub is restricted to paying members. The operations forum may not be the best, but it's better than a "private" forum.

From your point of view I guess it is. :) Could do both though.

Just bumping up the thread. ;)

Done!
Sent from my iPad 3 using SatelliteGuys

I answered no because I believed they were meaning Facebook and all. Although this site serves as a much better "social" site I consider it an informational site/forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)