Plezzz help ,which 4k/3D/TV gonna choice

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

BK94541

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 12, 2008
San Francisco
CAN u guys help me out i really confuse between these 2 models wanna buy this on blk Friday or around XMAS wanna see how much price drops on both ....is between
Sony XBR75X850C 75-inch 4K Utral HD/3D smart LED TV and
Samsung UN75JU7100 75-Inch 4K Ultra HD 3D Smart LED TV
If u guys saw and compared these 2 ..please let me know which the BEST in everything & quality
thanks

Last edited:
What i heard Sony TVS is darker ..i mean in pic contrast ...BUT Samsung is more brighter and VIVID rich pop out in colors & sharper pic....is that true?

I think they have a similar picture when they are both calibrated properly. I can make my Sony just as vivid as the Samsung, but I prefer a more " Cinematic " picture vs. one more PC-like. I chose the Sony 850c over the JU7100 ( 75" ) because the Sony had Nano Crystals, better PC performance, full backlight, HDR, AND $900 cheaper. I couldn't care less about live sports performance but the Sony DOES have a "Football" mode. I can't stand Sony as a company but, in this case, they make a better TV at this size and price-point over Samsung.

The Sony is better in almost everything except it is not great in a brighter room. It is decidedly darker, you can see it in any showroom, even after playing with the settings. The led's literally are not as bright as most other sets.
But that isn't the whole story. With very little 4K material around for awhile upconverting becomes very important. Sony is the best at that, again you can see it if you look in the stores especially at faces. Side by side the Sony outdoes Samsung if you look at a channel like HGTV from cable. I found LG to be closer to Sony.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)