"PLUS HD DVR" plan vs. a la carte options

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

dolfan-marty

Original poster
Sep 18, 2007
Hello,

I have a question and I have been unable to find an existing thread on this topic, so here it goes... I have been a DirecTV customer for about five years and have the following standard programming:

TOTAL CHOICE Monthly - 47.99
HD Access Monthly - 9.99
Network: CBS HD Monthly - 0.00
Network: FOX HD Monthly - 0.00
DIRECTV DVR Service Monthly - 5.99
==============================
Total - 63.97

I originally had just the Total Choice, HD and the two network feeds; and then added the DVR service about a year later. This summer, I upgraded from the DirecTivo HD DVR to the HR20 HD DVR (along with slimline dish) to receive the HD locals.

Is there any advantage or disadvantage with changing my plan to the "PLUS HD DVR" standard option at 69.99? I know that it would cost me an additional 6.02 a month, but curious if I would actually gain anything (ie. additional channels). I've tried reading through the company's website, but it isn't clear to me.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Marty

Check the channels lineup for Plus HD dvr vs the package you currently have, and check what channels each of them have.. Plus DVR just means that the 5.99 are already included in that package. is not an option. just like Plus HD DVR means that HD package "9.99" and DVR package (5.99) are included

PLUS HD DVR has the choice extra channels included... Biography, Boomerang, extra XMs, etc...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)