Pocket Dish and Voom Channels

ou2much

Jan 20, 2004
Pocket DISH: This is a new unit from DISH Network that will allow people to take their DVR programs along with music, pictures, and more on the road with them. It will come in three sizes. Pricing to come.

VOOM HD: We have acquired the rights to put 10 HD original channels into our HD package from VOOM. Another set of 11 channels will be added later this year. Pricing as well as which satellite these channels will come from will be discussed on the Chat Wednesday. We now truly are the industry leader in High Definition Programming

thanks for trying to be helpful. visit more often, you joined in january and only have five posts. you would have seen it was going crazy around here. don't be a stranger.

I'm going to guess that the pocket DVR is going to be for SD only. Would the DVR be able to downconvert the HD to SD going to the hard drive so that it can send the file to the pocket DVR.

ou2much said:
Pocket DISH: This is a new unit from DISH Network that will allow people to take their DVR programs along with music, pictures, and more on the road with them. It will come in three sizes. Pricing to come.

VOOM HD: We have acquired the rights to put 10 HD original channels into our HD package from VOOM. Another set of 11 channels will be added later this year. Pricing as well as which satellite these channels will come from will be discussed on the Chat Wednesday. We now truly are the industry leader in High Definition Programming

Lol! I'm sorry but this is absolutely ridiculous. There are about a 1,000 posts and a dozen or two other threads about the Voom channels. You know this because you've posted in at least one of the other threads! This thread is completely stupid, entirely unnecessary, and should be immediately closed. I have a feeling that you are just trying to post so people will see (and click) your advertising link in your signature so that basically makes you a spammer and you should probably just stop. We don't like spammers.

Pocket Dish

I am sorry I did not see any post where they talk about Pocket Dish , as far as the Voom channels it was sent to me along with the Pocket Dish info, and did not see anyone talk about the other 11 channels that voom also has...

Richard

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)