pocket dish recomendations?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

hobojoe

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 8, 2006
so caif usa
:) i have read as much as possible, what little there is on the pocket dish's. i have a VIP622 and now i,m looking at a 4"pocket dish. are there any recommendations? good or bad? thanks!:)

Don't count on it working with the "to go" subscription type music services (Napster To Go, MTV Urge, etc).

hobojoe said:
:) i have read as much as possible, what little there is on the pocket dish's. i have a VIP622 and now i,m looking at a 4"pocket dish. are there any recommendations? good or bad? thanks!:)

One thing is Dish does not handle the warranty for the Pocket Dishes themselves.

Recommendation? Yes. Don't buy one. New versions are about to be released, or so I hear. Then you can pick the new with new features, or buy the old at lower prices.

rony. new member. do not buy current pocket dish. I heard upcoming pocket dish will be able to record hd programming.

Yup. Wait. New units coming in September or October.

The 604, which is the improved replacement for the old 500, is only $349 list without docking station so to be price competitive with iPod for those who don't want to sync their DVR.

The 604 WIFI is yet to be reviewed.

For most forum members, the 604 with the docking station option looks like the one to get.

Just hang in there for another month or two.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)