Status
Please reply by conversation.

polgyver

Creative Tinkerer
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 21, 2010
Toronto
Polish TV TRWAM planned a few weeks ago to leave SES-1 (101 W) and move to Satmex 6 (113 W), similarly, as BVN did. However, they changed plans and eventually will be broadcasting from 97 W. Which makes sense, as there are already 2 Polish language radio stations. Interested in this topic, please note... Cheers, polgyver

Very interesting. I saw them briefly on Satmex 6, then was puzzled by their sudden disappearance. Thanks! 97W is going to be one crowded satellite!

It appeared this evening in the new Viewsat mux.

12184 H 21992

It would be great if we could get a few more of the European international broadcasters on there, like BVN, DW-TV and France 24.

During the last 4 years, I helped maybe 20 friends to set up receiving these programs. Now, some of them need help again. I noticed, that there are receivers which can scan the 97 W, register 150 t0 200 TV's - but do not pull in the transponder where TRWAM is.
In this case, manual data input is helpful.
There is one particular receiver, Sonicsat Koolsat, which would not take other than pre-programmed frequencies, and is now useless...
The broadcaster probably agreed with uplinker to put his Radio program, "Dla Radia Maryja", together with TV broadcasts, despite lack of video in this program. This seems to make sense for switching between the programs, as only the remote button "up-down" is involved, without restoring to small remote button "TV-Radio".
I have no idea, if the fees for radio and TV are the same...
2 photos containing some numbers helpful for manual programming follow
IMG_0723.JPGIMG_0725.JPG

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me if a GEO Sat Pro DSR 200C is capable for transponder frequency 12184mhz Galaxy 19 Sat? Friend trying to get channel TRWAM (350).
Thanks

I do believe it's DVB-S so should be able to get it. My S-9 doesn't tell me if it is or isn't tho. But most of Globecast TP's are DVB-S, mpeg.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts