POLL: Do you prefer iOS or Android?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Had an iPhone 3G when it first came out. I have had a Samsung Moment and my current phone HTC Evo 4G with Sprint. I think both phone OSs have their pros and cons. My biggest cons with Android are the way it's updated (I know it's due to having multiple manufacturers and carriers with it), and also the battery life. If I'm lucky I can get about 8-9 hours of use out of my Evo 4G without having to plug it in. When I had the iPhone 3G, I could go all day on a charge with no problem.

I do like the screen size of the Evo 4G.

Where my wife and I are moving to Sprint does not offer service. We will be switching to Verizon once we get everything moved and once the iPhone 5 is released. Sprint said they would let us out of our contract with proof of new residence.

I used to work with someone who had an iPhone 3GS. We did a test while on the road one day of pulling up the Google Maps application with his 3GS and my EVO. His 3GS had our position locked within a few seconds. The EVO took close to 45 seconds to get a lock.

I have had both and in real world use I find iOS to be much better. Now don't get me wrong Android does let you tinker with every aspect, the problem I have in countered with 3 different Android phones is that they get SLOW. After about 2 weeks they have lag to them I'm constantly doing battery pulls and they just don't respond in general very well. Now you can say what you want about the iPHONE but in the 6 months total I have spent with it I have never not once encountered a slow down, frozen phone or any lag whats so ever. Until Android addresses this I will stick with iOS!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts