nexus prime specs?

I'm torn between the iPhone 4S or another Android phone once we switch to Verizon.

I like the specs for the Nexus Prime but I'm concerned the price will be too high for me. I was looking at the specs for the Bionic and while I like it it's $299.

I'm a big fan of TI's stuff, due partially to the fact my father has worked for TI for 35 years. Both the Bionic and the Prime sport TI OMAP CPUs.

I'm torn between the iPhone 4S or another Android phone once we switch to Verizon.

I like the specs for the Nexus Prime but I'm concerned the price will be too high for me. I was looking at the specs for the Bionic and while I like it it's $299.

I'm a big fan of TI's stuff, due partially to the fact my father has worked for TI for 35 years. Both the Bionic and the Prime sport TI OMAP CPUs.

USUALLY, pure google devices (read nexus) are USUALLY cheaper, in contact and outright (450-500) but this is verizon they could find a way to screw it up...but Google usually likes to keep the prices cheap...I really like the fact NFC is on it and Ice cream sandwich....I am not a big Specs are end all be all guy...but hardware is important to me and this has alot to like.

It does sound might impressive.

Ill bet the quadrant scores on this thing are huge!!!! :D
(couldnt help it, nice phone)

msmith198025 said:
It does sound might impressive.

Ill bet the quadrant scores on this thing are huge!!!! :D
(couldnt help it, nice phone)

You just have quadrant score envy

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Probably my next phone.

I really want to consider a Windows phone as well, but don't want to be caught in the Windows 8 transition with a phone that came out just prior.

We'll see what ends up announced and when it will be here.

Announcement has been delayed:

Samsung and Google have decided to postpone the Samsung Mobile Unpacked event during the CTIA in San Diego, previously scheduled for Oct. 11. Under the current circumstances, both parties have agreed that this is not the appropriate time for the announcement of a new product. We would ask for the understanding of our clients and media for any inconvenience caused. We will announce a new date and venue in due course.

Reportedly rescheduled to a 10/27 in London

Samsung and Google delay Nexus Prime and Ice Cream Sandwich debut (updated) | VentureBeat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)