Poll for Dish Network forum changes

Should the Dish Network forum be changed?

• Yes, it needs more sub forums.

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • No, leave it just the way it is.

Votes: 14 15.4%
  • Yes, change it back to the way it was before.

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • It doesn't matter to me much either way.

Votes: 19 20.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

waltinvt

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 16, 2004
Vermont
I decided to also post this here because I don't think anybody has even visited the Operations Center forum all day except me.

The thread there regarding the new "E" forum sub-divisions is almost 3 weeks old and the majority response and concensus seems to lean heavy that having only 2 forums for Dish is not enough.

There have been some suggestions but nothing has changed yet (which may just be that they haven't had time to deal with it yet).

I'd like to see the Dish forum at least have the same as the Direct TV forum, which has 2 sub forums besides the main forum?

I try to read the forums (both DishNetwork and Dish Technical) twice a day and they are both usually more than a page long and 2/3 of the stuff is irrelevant to me (old hardware).

We need at least an SD and HD forum in each area.

Jim5506 said:
I try to read the forums (both DishNetwork and Dish Technical) twice a day and they are both usually more than a page long and 2/3 of the stuff is irrelevant to me (old hardware).

We need at least an SD and HD forum in each area.
I second this. An HD only forum is needed. Its too hard to keep up on things with the current setup. Either put things back or add some new sub-forums.

Who's bright idea was it to move this poll out of the Dish network forum?

waltinvt said:
Who's bright idea was it to move this poll out of the Dish network forum?

It must be a conspiracy Walt. ;)

From a moderators standpoint I can see how the new format would be easier to manage. From a enduser standpoint I think it's a mess.

Bring back the old layout! !protest

NightRyder

NightRyder said:
NightRyder

There's no doubt in my military mind ! :cool:

Notice how the culpurt won't admit either? I'll bet he's lurking right now - eyeballing this very thread as we speak - trying to decide whether to move it also.

I know it's gotta be that darn korsjs. He's been after me for a long time. Or maybe it's Bryan - I know he's always been jealous of all the attention I get here. Or maybe it's...........

waltinvt:

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're NOT out to get you.... ;)

Think of the humor: "nobody goes to the ops center but me." And where do they move the thread to?:haha

navychop said:
waltinvt:

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're NOT out to get you.... ;)

Think of the humor: "nobody goes to the ops center but me." And where do they move the thread to?:haha

Ha Ha Ha:mad: I exist only to amuse all my buddies!:(

NightRyder said:

From a moderators standpoint I can see how the new format would be easier to manage. From a enduser standpoint I think it's a mess.

Bring back the old layout! !protest

NightRyder

Ditto! :up

Scott Greczkowski said:
Hint...

May 1st Is Coming. :d

I just know I'm stepping into it here but ok, I'll bite, what's May 1st ?

[edit]: Nevermind - I just read the news. duh.......my weekly dose of humility always tastes bitter

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts