POLL: Hypothetical: If Tebow and Te'o collided the results would be:

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

What would happen?

• They embrace, hug, and kiss. Afterwards, Tebow cries, and Te'o lies.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Twitter explodes. Satguys becomes THE most hit site on the web.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Mark Sanchez throws an interception.

• Craig James kills a fake Hooker, then, Tebows over her imaginary corpse

• Skip Bayless becomes pregnant (in the mouth)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mele Kalikimaka plays.

• Clay Travis reports the story wrong

• Colt McCoy gets hurt. Urban Meyer has a heart attack.

• Tebow wins. Gamecock fans chant, "SEC! SEC! SEC!"

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • It would be dubbed "Clash of the Virgins!"

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Ronnie-

Member of the Year
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Aug 28, 2007
mississippi
If we could magically take 2007 Tebow and make him run behind a block, and the only thing between him and the game winning go ahead TD is Te'o running downhill, and they collide like rams, what happens?

Saw this on Rivals, and after I quit laughing I had to post it here. A couple of the options may come close to our limit, but I took a chance, and changed one to include satguys as the option.

I wish society and media would cut this KID a break... he is still a kid afterall (didnt we all do something stupid or fell for something when we were younger?)

Ten years ago I did an honors paper on the internet and online dating. The only difference between Te'o and thousands of others who had a simillar experience is he played in Division 1 football and has a higher status profile than the rest of us.

Cheers, K

Personally, the story does not bother me.

If he wants to have an internet girlfriend, have at it.

If it was a hoax, and he was not aware, that is unfortunate.

Fact is though, considering the circumstances, it does not surprise me at all that the story is getting covered. It is a high profile school, and a high profile player. It is going to get press. Such is the way of it, and knowing that (or he should have known that), he should probably take more care in matters such as this.

In any case, I simply thought the thread and poll were funny. I certainly do not expect everyone to, and for those that do not, easy enough to ignore it.

I wish society and media would cut this KID a break... he is still a kid afterall (didnt we all do something stupid or fell for something when we were younger?)

Ten years ago I did an honors paper on the internet and online dating. The only difference between Te'o and thousands of others who had a simillar experience is he played in Division 1 football and has a higher status profile than the rest of us.

Cheers, K

How many people did you find in your paper lied to others about their online dating, going as far as saying they died to get sympathy?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)