POLL: Who is your Cable Company?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
SusCom

Claim to be #20 nationally.Operate in NY, Maine, Pennsylvania, Indiana and Miss.

Just added HD to my area-16 channels including 7 NYC locals

CableOne

This is a nationwide provider that is one of the 10 biggest providers in the country, with about 800,000 subscribers in 18 states.

Added Knology Cable, SusCom and CableOne to the list above.

Add wow cable wich is short for wide open west cable, the company was originaly based out of colorado with service in illinois, michigan, and ohio after it purchased americast cable originaly owned by ameritech telco wich is now sbc and soon to be at&t.

I didn't vote yet. At this moment I have Cox but on Wed I'm goin back to Qwest VDSL.

1 box, 3 video streams, 1 IR and 2 UHF remotes to control the three streams at all TVs in the house:

Phoenix VDSL channel line up

They have a promotion right now for $49.99 for the Full choice TV and 1.5/768 Meg Internet for 12 months. I upgraded the TV to include HBO & Cinemax as well as upgrading the Internet to 3.0/768. Even with unlimited LD I'll be under $100/mo for all three :).

[x] Kabel Deutschland (Cable Germany) on ASTRA 3A - 23.5°East :D
KD HOME (€9) + KD ENGLISH (€4)

kd_front_small.jpg

the only one i can get

Charter. not bad but wish Voom would make a come back....and that I was the one who won the $340 million a few weeks back!

Did anyone say Atlantic Broadband? We used to be Charter but Atlanticbb bought out some areas in PA, MD, and Florida. Has about 250,000 subscribers. The channels aren't that great so I went to Dishnetwork.

Rcn

Initial message mentioned companies "above" assume forum list companies and I didn't see RCN.

San Francisco Bay Area

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts