Poor Customer Support Experience

BluffingJ

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 30, 2012
FL
I called, as I had my account information but wasn't near a computer.Movies that were sent out on 4/15 hadn't arrived as of mail on 4/18.I called to check on marking them lost in hopes of getting SOMETHING to me.As if I wait until tomorrow and they don't do weekend shipping, I have to wait until the end of next week or the beginnging of the following week at the earliest just to get my 1st shipment of the billing cycle.

All they (english not 1st language) told me was that "sometimes titles come from farther away" and to keep on waiting.They wouldn't mark anything as lost for me.

My disks come from a BB@home depot just across the river from me, where everybody else, e.g. Netflix, get stuff to me the very next day. BB has never gotten a disk to me the next day after they claim to have shipped. If you're lucky, it will get to you on Saturday.

No, saying they shipped Monday and it will be Friday at the earliest i get something.not saying they shipped wednesday and i didn't get it next day. there is a difference.

I feel your pain. On the occasion when they do claim they shipped a disk to me on a Thursday, I'm pretty sure the USPS doesn't get it until so late on Friday that it doesn't arrive on Saturday. :( If they have enough DVDs to ship, I can get at most one DVD/week. But as I only have newer releases in my queue, I'm lucky to get one/month!

I have nothing but available movies in mine.It had actually gotten better going into when I cancelled before.May end up cancelling again if this trend of 4+ days before movies arrive (not counting the return time) continues.Have no local Blockbuster and I am not a new release junkie.Believe me, if Netflix was taking either of my payment methods I wouldn't have considered coming back.

Filled out the email form on the site just in case.Would call back to speak to another CSR, if I felt the slightest chance they would do anything to appease my annoyance.If it doesn't get here mail tomorrow, even if I request replacements for all 3,still have to wait until Monday to ship out and have to start the wait anew.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)