Major problem caused by blockbuster support

BluffingJ

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 30, 2012
FL
I sent a question on the onsite forum asking "I am going out of town for a few days during my billing cycle.My understanding is I would be billed upon reactivation if I deactivate my account.I have already emptied my queue, and sent the movies I had at home back.Is there anything else I can do to avoid having movies come to my house until I get back?"

I have a small mail slot down the street, and not a box at the house.so I wouldn't want any movies taking up space in the slot box while I was gone.

In response, I got my account deactivated without my pemission for 3 months.It also looks like I lost my credit for next month.

It is after 5 on the weekend before Christmas.Is there anything I can do?Haven't picked up the phone and called support, but I imagine wait list would be long and may not necessarily have the best helpers on phone this time of the year.

Is there anything I can do? Or is this essentially my last straw move on from blockbuster?Can't just reactivate it myself or I will get charged again.

Hi, I am sorry about the problems you had with the blockbuster and I would like to assist you. Please PM me your account or phone number and I will look into this and see what I can do for you. Thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts