Portuguese TV CHs on Hispasat SIC NOTICIAS AND TVI

Status
Please reply by conversation.
No , they are not supposed to be there anymore. I sent an email this morning to Christian to update his Hispasat chart on several channels including those. They were ITC recently though, but TVI was MPEG4 so you needed a compatible receiver otherwise it would scan in as a radio channel. PQ was amaizing you could tell it was the European PAL system.

i hope he does soon, its driving my buddy nuts, who wants them he has a 6 OFF SET DISH i once tried to get the other beam, but no luck, even had a receiver from Portugal with there lnbf no luck so is life

I dont get it. Those muxes are rather strong so if you get them and after a scan it does not log in the PT channels then either they are hidden or have been removed. A manual PID your next step, then after that, time to call the girlfriend and do something useful with your free time, lol. BTW Lyngsat is on an update break this weekend so they wont be updated till end of next week probably.

Funny LOL the poor guy was a stone mason, one of the best, he blew his back out and has nonthing better to do but watch TV he did gorgeous stone work will wait and see i got my problems and its very hard for me to work again in this business will turn 70 next month C-BAND TOOK ITS TOLL ON MY BODY. Maybe somebody will clue me in

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)