Possible new customer

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cfkillers

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 23, 2004
pg county, maryland
I have been away from Dish for about 8 years. I recently went on website and was confused with pricing and equipment.
1st the local channel fee is $12.99 a month when i go to checkout screen. Does dish install OTA Antenna if so can i still get a wireless joey?
2nd i have two 4k tvs but it looks like Dish is only giving the Hopper 2 and wired or wireless Joeys neither say anything about 4k. Do i need to call and tell them I have 4K TVs and want their top equipment?

Right now im torn between Dish or going back to Layer3tv

You might need to call to get the Hopper3 which is 4K compatible and a 4K Joey for your other TV. I wouldn't get less than the Hopper3 because of speed and 16 tuners vs. 3. I think the Hopper3 one-time upfront cost is $100 and the 4K Joey is $50. You might be able to negotiate the Hopper cost, but I believe the 4K Joey is firm.

You could save $50 by using a refer-a-friend code from dare2be , er, someone here. :)

I have been away from Dish for about 8 years. I recently went on website and was confused with pricing and equipment.
1st the local channel fee is $12.99 a month when i go to checkout screen. Does dish install OTA Antenna if so can i still get a wireless joey?
2nd i have two 4k tvs but it looks like Dish is only giving the Hopper 2 and wired or wireless Joeys neither say anything about 4k. Do i need to call and tell them I have 4K TVs and want their top equipment?

Right now im torn between Dish or going back to Layer3tv

IF you are a T-Mobile customer, wait until the 15th. There will be an announcement regarding Layer3 on that day that you might be interested in.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: cfkillers
I became curious about layer3tv, but of course it's not available in my area.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts