Possible to combine/separate two dss signalls in same coax run?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

sheddie

Original poster
Feb 12, 2005
I have a Phase III dish with a built in multi-switch giving me 4 outputs. I have five coax feeds coming out of the house at the multiswitch and OTA antenna location. These five coax go to a central location of the house where they are linked up with all room coax feeds. I would like to add a 5 X 8 multiswitch and install it outside. Is there any product that would allow me to combine two dss feeds (each with an antenna signal) into one coax and separate them at the central location inside the house? I do not want to run any new coax to the outside location nor do I want to install the multiswitch inside at the central location. Your ideas and knowledge will be very much appreciated.

sheddie said:
These five coax go to a central location of the house where they are linked up with all room coax feeds.

Be a lot easier to installer your 5x8 in that central location (four lines already run from the PhaseIII) rather than outside the house. Maybe I am not understanding what you are trying to accomplish with the 5x8?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)