Possible update on USA Network HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
To be honest, ECW and SMACKDOWN i could care less about. I pay alot a month to watch the voom package? I'm sick of telling costumers, that we add HD programming all the time when we clearly don't. I'm a Monday Night Raw fan, the rest is fine. Channel 38 in my area is a low budget crap channel, the only FTA channel that i have that doesn't broadcast in HD. Like i posted earlier, dish network has had a good 3 weeks to get this going and haven't done a thing about it. There to busy cutting are medical, and adding the worst operator service ever called "DASH".,

I called dish the other day and I was told if USA is giong to broadcast WWE Raw in HD then you will get it in HD. . I said. . wait a dang minute. . . .ABC, CBC, FOX, and NBC all broadcast programs in HD and I am not getting it. Where are they getting these people. . . . ????

I am close to switching. . . .

Why can't Universal HD simulcast this? Will they really get more viewers with repeats of such sh!tty shows like Friday Night Lights and Jericho?

Just like saturday i was trying to get a costumers 921 swapped to a 211, and the CSR told me that why would you want to do this. I told the moron that 921 has the Mpeg 2 and the 211 has Mpeg 4 technology, she told me it didn't matter..

Dish is too busy sitting on it's hands not doing a damn thing.

My dad switched to DirecTv on Saturday because of it.

Me, I still have Dish at my house for now.

I'll give them a few more weeks then I'm gone.

I'll send you $1 if you switch now !

It would be way worth it not to see your whining every other post.

now see I like Jericho.....so that is nice to see it in HD since I can't get my locals yet. . BTW Direct told me they are getting my locals in a couple months but Dish doesn't know when. . . .??????

Anyone with USA HD want to describe how RAW looks in HD? Maybe via your descriptions I can visualize that Dish's SD doesn't look so crappy on my LCD :)

that's the beauty of having a choice .. it isnt the same for everyone ... only one channel that i watch (fox soccer) makes it around $7 per month more expensive for me to with Directv .. without that one channel it would be closer to $2. per month.

Certainly not huge price difference for the amount of negotiations they seem to put in.

:)

The funny thing is, Fox Soccer is the reason I'm with Dish also. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)