Possibly a New DirecTV Package: Total Choice Titanium

Status
Please reply by conversation.
nah baseball players and stuff get their stuff for free allready so do a lot of caoches actors etc, a lil bird told me

edchuckndoug said:
nah baseball players and stuff get their stuff for free allready so do a lot of caoches actors etc, a lil bird told me

I don't know about free, but, rumers I have heard are that NFL players get it for a SIGNIFICANTLY discounted price.

Here's a question: Just how much is any programming package worth?

mike_augie said:
Total Choice Titanium

This package should be available around 6/28/2006
I wasn't given a $$ amount yet, BUT it will be a 1 time Annual Charge... Here is what you get:

JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING

All Total Choice Premier Channels
The HD Package
ALL PPVs
All Special Sports Subscriptions (NFL, MLB, NHL, NCAA, NBA, ....)
Playboy

Pretty much everything except the Internationals.

Also, Additional reciever fees would be waived. (even though it wasn't listed, I would think DVR fees would be waived too)

Also you would have the opportunity to get up to 10 recievers (of any kind).
Those would be leased, but depending on the up front cost.....

Hi Mike... typical forum etiquette is to at least acknowledge where you get the information. Especially when you just cut and paste the original post...

http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?t=58678
or
http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/showthread.php?t=302102

:(

Eitherway...

DS0816 said:
Here's a question: Just how much is any programming package worth?

Pretty much the numbers that have been thrown around in other threads....
It is difficult to eclipse $3000 in a year

I think one combination had it up to maybe $4000

The PPV, Hardware, and Service pieces is what we think make up the aditional $4000 - $6000 (since the package will go up to $10,000 after the intorductory period)

Sorry

was just putting the info out so people to see it... did not know that this was the way it was to be done...will try to so better in the future...just so you know neither of thoese was the place that I "copied" it from ,...got it from a freind..via email so did not know where it had come from in the first place.

:) Not a problem.

It is all just one big community....
Just a bad chain of events then....

So for a package like this to be attractive to us junkies, what would you pay? I think my price point would work out to $200 per month or $2400 for the year.
Maybe $225?

Me personally... I would probably drop $3k on it....

I would like to see two versions of it:
1 for just the programming
1 for programming and hardware/service

I would pay $3k just to have the programming for the year.

I already pay ~$1500 a year, and have no premiums at all (well maybe a month or two here and there)

It was reported in the other thread on this that the charge will be a one time fee of $7500 at launch going up to $10000 thereafter. That is a bit rich for my blood.

Geronimo said:
It was reported in the other thread on this that the charge will be a one time fee of $7500 at launch going up to $10000 thereafter. That is a bit rich for my blood.

I would like to see what that pays for. Do I get a person to come over and change the channels for me? But $7500 seems out of this world.

bgartz said:
I would like to see what that pays for. Do I get a person to come over and change the channels for me? But $7500 seems out of this world.

For that much, they are going to have to do more than come over and change channels, I won't mention what since this is a family site. ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)