Possibly a New DirecTV Package: Total Choice Titanium

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

mike_augie

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 23, 2005
S.W. Okla
Total Choice Titanium

This package should be available around 6/28/2006
I wasn't given a $$ amount yet, BUT it will be a 1 time Annual Charge... Here is what you get:

JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING

All Total Choice Premier Channels
The HD Package
ALL PPVs
All Special Sports Subscriptions (NFL, MLB, NHL, NCAA, NBA, ....)
Playboy

Pretty much everything except the Internationals.

Also, Additional reciever fees would be waived. (even though it wasn't listed, I would think DVR fees would be waived too)

Also you would have the opportunity to get up to 10 recievers (of any kind).
Those would be leased, but depending on the up front cost.....

TC Premire- $99.99 month
NFLST $229
Superfan $99
MLBEI $179
NHLCI $179
MLS $69
NBA $199
NCAA March Madness $69

NCAA Game plan $99

Full Court $99

Setanta $11.99 month X 12 =$143.88
Playboy $15.99 month X 12= $191.88

HD $9.99 X 12=$119.88

Rec fee $4.99 x 12 =$59.88 x 7 =$419.16

Grand total of $2,196.26 a year

REDANDBLACK said:
TC Premire- $99.99 month
NFLST $229
Superfan $99
MLBEI $179
NHLCI $179
MLS $69
NBA $199
NCAA March Madness $69

NCAA Game plan $99

Full Court $99

Setanta $11.99 month X 12 =$143.88
Playboy $15.99 month X 12= $191.88

HD $9.99 X 12=$119.88

Rec fee $4.99 x 12 =$59.88 x 7 =$419.16

Grand total of $2,196.26 a year

Even if you add on an average of 1 ppv per day for a year that would be an additional $1456.35 ($3.99 * 365)

New Grand Total would be = $3652.61

Doesn't sound like a good deal to me, but that is my opinion

I think it would also have the WWE PPV's, as well as boxing, soccer, rugby, cricket, and any other kind of PPV you could think of.

Still, a huge waste of money unless you were bedridden 24/7 and even then it wouldn't be worth it.

Sounds like one of those offers for the higher end customers in which they are targeting (according to the press release not long ago stating that they get a lot of their revenue from their high end customers). Maybe they will advertise it as something to where you get about everything there is) and have this for the rich. Sounds like a ripoff to me at $7,500 per year. I do not see this flying very well. This is $625 a month, $21 a day.

scotsmanron said:
Maybe that $7500 could be a one time fee? That much money up front is a windfall.

HAHA better start putting your first born on ebay to pay for this. What a rip.

REDANDBLACK said:
MLS $69
NCAA March Madness $69

MLS costs that much!! What's funny is March Madness costs the same and MLS is for a whole seasons worth.

Sorry soccer fan but MLS should be on TC with a rebate :haha

I'm sure in other countries they could charge the NFLST price.

scotsmanron said:
Maybe that $7500 could be a one time fee? That much money up front is a windfall.

thxultra said:
HAHA better start putting your first born on ebay to pay for this. What a rip.

Hell, I would pay them $7500 to never have to pay again. Over the 12 years (well will be 12 years in October) I have easily paid them twice that much.

I have always wondered if Dish Network would offer a lifetime package seeing that they offer the annual package. What some people forget though is that you could in a way have your own lifetime package by putting the money in the bank yourself and use the interest to pay the account and you always have your money. That is like a lifetime service there except for the increase in costs due to inflation.

Stargazer said:
I have always wondered if Dish Network would offer a lifetime package seeing that they offer the annual package. What some people forget though is that you could in a way have your own lifetime package by putting the money in the bank yourself and use the interest to pay the account and you always have your money. That is like a lifetime service there except for the increase in costs due to inflation.
In order to have interest income pay my bill every month (about $100) at ING's current savings account rate I would need about $30k in the bank. There is no way in hell I'm putting aside $30k to pay my tv bill. Anyone else?

swim said:
In order to have interest income pay my bill every month (about $100) at ING's current savings account rate I would need about $30k in the bank. There is no way in hell I'm putting aside $30k to pay my tv bill. Anyone else?

Hell no, I don't even have 1/10 of that put away for my burial yet, much less for TV!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)