Possibly moving to D* from E* and need some info/advice

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Sometime the lower you go the more trees you get into.
By the way most customers including myself can get Free HD DVR's upgrades when your not in a commitment.

Not very hard at all.

How do you think I got the one I have now?:rolleyes:

Bragg about free upgrades when you can get us one while under a commitment.

Then you'll be famous!:p

By the way most customers including myself can get Free HD DVR's upgrades when your not in a commitment.

Not very hard at all.

How do you think I got the one I have now?:rolleyes:

Bragg about free upgrades when you can get us one while under a commitment.

Then you'll be famous!:p

Ya seens how other customers are paying $99 and $199 to upgrade(1 H-24 & 1 HR-24) from standard to HD when under no commitment.

:up

Hemi, just for you and you ONLY, ill give you a FREE HR-24 for only $200 just cause I like you:D

Ya seens how other customers are paying $99 and $199 to upgrade(1 H-24 & 1 HR-24) from standard to HD when under no commitment.

:up

Hemi, just for you and you ONLY, ill give you a FREE HR-24 for only $200 just cause I like you:D
HR 24 isn't the only DVR's out there.

And with Dish Network out there, Just one threat about switching to them from D*, Gets you all kinds of free stuff with D*.

So Lets hear what you do, and we'll wait for Stone Cold to verifiy.

Hows that.?

HR 24 isn't the only DVR's out there.

And with Dish Network out there, Just one threat about switching to them from D*, Gets you all kinds of free stuff with D*.

So Lets hear what you do, and we'll wait for Stone Cold to verifiy.

Hows that.?

Ok which model DVR would you like?

What kinda free stuff you get for threating to switch?

Ok which model DVR would you like?

What kinda free stuff you get for threating to switch?

Well I got Free MLB EI $200 value
Free HD DVR $199 value
Free H23 $99 value
Free Starz and Showtime for 3 months. $72 value
$10 Loylty Credit for 12 months $120 value
$10 Sports Pack Credit for 6 months $60 Value.

Thats a List of the free Stuff I got with a Simple phone call to Directv 1 month before my commitment existing commitment expired.

All I said , I'm thinking of switching to Dish, Because they are offering New customers 3 rooms free of HD. What can you do ?

Thats what they did.:)

So you can take your $34 Choice extra for one year and shove it.

And no I'm not signing up under a different name, and if your company has been in business for 15 years lets hear the name and website.

If your legit, then start posting in the open forum instead of a PM to me.

Free HD DVR $199 value
Free H23 $99 value

Thats a List of the free Stuff I got with a Simple phone call to Directv 1 month before my commitment existing commitment expired.

All I said , I'm thinking of switching to Dish, Because they are offering New customers 3 rooms free of HD. What can you do ?

And no I'm not signing up under a different name, and if your company has been in business for 15 years lets hear the name and website.

If your legit, then start posting in the open forum
instead of a PM to me.

I don't think he can do that without OK 'ing it with Scott, as Scott has site Sponsor's I doubt that, that would go over very well with them.

Last edited:
I don't think he can do that without OK'ing it with Scott, as Scott has site Sponsor's I doubt that, that would go over very well with them.
Exactly, So sounds fishy.

Again when Existing customers can get free equipment and $15 per month credits while under a current commitment , then let us know.

Other wise Call Directv yourself, or go see Claude.

Exactly, So sounds fishy.

Again when Existing customers can get free equipment and $15 per month credits while under a current commitment , then let us know.

Other wise Call Directv yourself, or go see Claude.

Can Claude do discounts ?
I figured he was pretty much upgrades only, or new accounts of course.

Free HD DVR $199 value
Free H23 $99 value

If your legit, then start posting in the open forum instead of a PM to me.

Why would tell me to shove it? B/c its cheaper than what you got..?

And between our PM. You need to put your glasses back on old man cause apparently you cant see.

Heres the copy and paste:

From me to Hemi:

O and by the way, we havent been in business for 5 yrs and doubled sales each year AND ranked in top 15 in nation by changing customers names for upgrades.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts