Post all your streaming services you subscribe to (as in pay money for)...

YouTube Music has replaced Google Play Music (I'd love to know who came up with that name!) it'll let you download music but it has to stay within the app.
Not acceptable. I use a lot of equipment that doesn't have apps. I hate all those damnable apps anyhow, particularly the ones that must be online to function. :mad:

Not acceptable. I use a lot of equipment that doesn't have apps. I hate all those damnable apps anyhow, particularly the ones that must be online to function. :mad:

Yeah it was nice to be able to load music onto a thumb drive and play in devices without needing your phone, but I'm sure the studios wanted to put a stop to that.

Yeah it was nice to be able to load music onto a thumb drive and play in devices without needing your phone, but I'm sure the studios wanted to put a stop to that.
You can still do it on Amazon, Bandcamp, and a hundred other websites specific to the artists I like. Why is Google/YouTube now different?

• Wow
Reactions: dishdude
Netflix
Disney+
Apple TV+ (family requested it)
Peacock TV (Premium Plus (ad-free)) - EPL, Indycar, Tour de France, Alpine sports
Willow (Cricket)

Prime Video (more for other parts of it than video)
HBO Max ('free' via internet, wouldn't sub to it)
Paramount+ (but only for quarter-final/semi-final Champions League)

Man, it starts looking a bit silly once you see all those services. Paying more now than I was.

I will say, though. Peacock TV provides WWE, Indycar, and Tour de France for no extra cost. Le Tour was $50 or something like that, Indycar $80ish, WWE was $10 a month. So I actually save a little money and get bonus EPL and Alpine sports. Disney and Apple+ are really the only newish stuff I pay for. Willow, well, cricket isn't a US tv thing.

Amazon Prime - not even sure how much this is anymore
Amazon Music - same as above
YouTube Family - 19.99
An IPTV Service - 15.00

I completely forgot about this, have it for the delivery but don't watch anything on it. Last thing I remember watching was the Borat movie.
There are lots of good shows on there, Bosch is probably the best, followed by The Expanse, The Boys, Jack Ryan, Man in the High Castle and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel ( my wife wanted to watch it and I actually liked it).

Hulu (with ads; part of my Spotify Premium Student plan)
Showtime (part of my Spotify Premium Student plan)
Prime Video (my mom's Amazon Household)
Netflix (using my aunt's account)