Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Well here is my Dish Network bill...

Lets see yours. :)

I notice one of my receivers is not phoning home... since I don't have a home phone number anymore I rely on DishComm for the boxes to phone home... looks like one of them needs to be reset.

I wish they would show on the bill what the receiver ID was for the receiver which is not phoning home so I could more easily find it and fix it. :)

Attachments

• mydishbill.jpg
    mydishbill.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 2,985
I wish they would show on the bill what the receiver ID was for the receiver which is not phoning home so I could more easily find it and fix it. :)
When I had this issue several months back, a quick online chat told me which receiver, but I agree with you stating it on the bill would be better and save everyone's time, but the chat also gave me an opportunity to have the charge dropped and they complied

Bob

On my bill, I have a DuoDVR (non HD) @$10/month. I have a 722k & 625 and the Classic Gold 250 with DVR.

I can't quite figure out how they come up with $10.

I guess we know whats "up" with Playboy ...

Love me my Playboy TV. For the same price as HBO I get a channel that
is a step up from Cinemax/Showtime after dark and has some origional programing. It is something my wife does not mind to watch which makes
me :D

M

errg.jpg

Apparently my Dishcomm was not working either. They already nail me on 3 leased reciever charges (2)622's (1)211

I have one leased 622 and one owned 622. Is there a way to get that DVR Service Fee off of there? I don't remember seeing that on there until I recently downgraded from AEP.

Dishbill.jpg

I have one leased 622 and one owned 622. Is there a way to get that DVR Service Fee off of there? I don't remember seeing that on there until I recently downgraded from AEP.
No, DVR fees are waived if you have AEP.

If you dont have it you are charged a DVR fee for each DVR you have. (DirecTV only charges one $6 DVR fee which is good for all DVR's on your account.)

Nice and simple... anything more than $50 - $60 for TV isn't worth it to me. I'll go back to OTA and FTA if HD Absolute is ever kicked to the curb. 75% of the stuff we watch is on OTA anyways.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 938

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts