Post Your Bill

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
New Bill:
NewBill.jpg

I think you are getting charged too much for HD. Go online and toggle your main package and then look in the 'HD' section. You should then see a single option for $10 that says 'HD & Platinum'. Choose that and you should get the same channels you do now, but for $10 less.

I thought I'd post my newest bill which shows the new prices. Essentially up $7 now, and $23 in 6 months.

Note I will be gone to Fios next month. The price increases and nonsense with having to pay for a new dish (currently have 110/119/61.5) have driven me away.
Whats up with the 34.00 for the hd dvr ?

It's a shame, we have to pay for dish's Tivo lawsuit. Dish gets sued and we front the bill with dvr fease. I hope you folks didn't think dish was going to pay out there pocket for the tivo lawsuit. That is what you here for, you fool.

Can you say, netflicks with a roku box?

Last edited:
Here's my current bill for the upcoming month of March, as per the website "View Current Statement":

Monthly Charges
Mar 01 - Mar 31
GoldHD 10.00
Superstation Package KWGN 5.99
PlatinumHD 10.00
Service Plan (15/0) 6.00
Reimbursement of CT Gross Earnings Tax 3.53
America's Everything Pak With Playboy and Locals 106.99
DVR Service 6.00
TOTAL $ 148.51

So, questions: The "Everything Pak", is that some sort of grandfathered deal? I don't see it listed in the new choices. Is that something I should keep quiet about? Also, I'm still getting the $10 Gold HD with the $10 Platinum HD charges. I know that the Platinum should be gone, but if it goes, do I lose the "Everything Pak"?

This crap is so confusing. I can imagine what folks are thinking that don't have computers and access to this forum! :eek:

Just add to add to what others are saying about no need to pay for GoldHD and PlatinumHD both. Last week I called and attempted to get it changed to a single $10.00 for my HD programing and was told that I had to have both to get the channels I have now. The offshore csr would not budge on that. I went online yesterday and initiated a chat session and had no problem at all getting $10.00 taken off and I still get the same channels. It appears that now I will not have a increase in my bill but will actually come out paying less for the same. Do not give up people. You don't have to pay $20.00 for you HD!

Just got my June bill. Dish America package went down $5 as promised. Also, the two-premium pack appears to have gone up $2... which I didn't remember from the pricing change thread. But, hey, a $3 net decrease is still nice.

Attachments

• bill_screencap_20100610.png
    bill_screencap_20100610.png
    8.5 KB · Views: 328
$5 less than before:

Previous Balance $ 41.89
May 26 Payment - Thank You -41.89

Monthly Charges
Jun 17 - Jul 16 DVR Service 6.00
DishHD Absolute w/Locals 29.99
Total = $ 35.99

Ahhh, julys bill came this morning, another rate increase
Service Date(s)​
Detailed Activity

Previous Balance​
$ 124.89

Jun 05 Credit Card Payment -124.89​
$ 0.00​
Monthly Charges​
Jun 30 - Jul 29 America's Top 250 64.99
HD 250 10.00
Superstation KTLA 2.00
Superstation WPIX 2.00
Superstation KWGN 2.00
HD Platinum 10.00
Service Plan (15/0) 6.00
Solo Receiver 7.00
Solo Receiver 7.00
DVR Service 6.00​
$ 116.99​
Other Charges and Credits​
Jun 06 Loyalty Credit 5 of 6 -2.00​
Taxes​
Jun 14 State/Local Tax (Sales/Gross Receipts) 13.85​
Total Due by Jul 04, 2010 $ 128.84

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)