Post Your Dish Hopper Pictures and Layout/Wiring Scheme

As the owner of the box in question I will say that it is pretty tight once the cover has closed. However the top 2 cables, which is the satellite feed, have room to bend without excessive stress. The cover bows out to allow extra bend. The bottom cables does look a bit pinched in the picture. In my case it's not that big of a deal as that is the local cable company feed, which I don't use. I simply screwed it in so the cable wasn't lying on the ground.

The box has been in place for 3 years and I've had no issues.

Anybody have a 3 Hopper install yet? I have two DPP44's on my current setup and just wondering what else will be required for a 3H6J setup and what it will look like in the wiring closet.

I have 9 televisions. Maybe not need, but certainly want 3 hoppers....Might be nice to ask before making assumptions

Last edited:
Going to put 4 patch panels in the basement storage room to clean things up and give me a lot more space than the current wiring enclosure. It looks really messy in the diagram but in reality when it is all put together it will be look really clean.

Attachments

• PatchPanelRev1.jpg
    PatchPanelRev1.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 361

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)