Post your wish list for surviving VOOM originals (max 10)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Walter L.

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 29, 2004
Portland, Oregon
Like the thread title says, post your wish list for the VOOM original channels that you would like to see in another provider. Please, limit the list to a max of 10

My wish list is:

1. RaveHD
2. RushHD
3. WorldSportsHD
4. EquatorHD
5. MonstersHD
6. HDCinema - a combo of all other movie channels, perhaps a mux where every day of the week a different movie category is choosen. For example, Monday could be KungFu, Tuesday could be FamilyRoom and so on.

My wish list is:

EquatorHD
GalleryHD
HDCinema (at least FilmFestHD and WorldCinemaHD, and DocHD if they are going with that)
LabHD -- okay, don't kill me. I like the TankHD and MicroHD.

Those plus DiscoveryHD would be 95% of my viewing time.

1. FamilyHD/HAHA HD Combo/Animania
2. WorldCinemaHD
3. Equator HD
4. RAVE HD
5. RUSH HD
6. LAB HD
7. MAJESTIC HD
8. GUNSLINGER HD
9. FILMFEST HD
10. AUCTION/GALLERY COmbo

1080iBeVuMin said:
My wish list is:

EquatorHD
GalleryHD
HDCinema (at least FilmFestHD and WorldCinemaHD, and DocHD if they are going with that)

I'd agree with these, though I'd substitute WorldSport for LabHD.

CDH.

Here is another idea for the combined HDCinema channel. It could be made into a mux where every day of the week a different movie category is choosen. For example, Monday could be KungFu, Tuesday could be FamilyRoom and so on.
(I updated my wish lis post with this idea).

1.MonstersHD
2.RushHD
3.EquatorHD
4.GunslingersHD
5.Some type of combination HD movie channel where they combine the rest.

I'd happily let Auctions and Ultra die, but I think the rest do have some value and some chance of survival, especially Monsters.

1. ULTRA
2. RAVE
3. HDNews
4. Monsters HD
5. Divine
6. EQUATOR
7. Animania/family Room aka. AnimaniaRoom
8. WorldSports/Rush aka. WorldRush
9. FilmFest/Majestic
10. Gallery/Auction

Anamania
Gallery/Auction
Rave
Worldsport
Majestic
Guy/Kung/Vice/Gunslinger
FilmFest/Docu
World Cinema
Equator
MonsterHD

But still prefer 21 and growing Voom exlcusives.

My List

1.ultra
2.worldsport
3.equator
4.rave
5.rush
6.gallery
7.animania
8.lab
9.auction
10.kung-fu

Our List
MONSTER HD ( about 90 % of the time)

(the other 10 %
between)

Equator hd
Rave hd
Rush hd

Bob
az

1. Monster
2. Rave
3. Equator

Just gimme those, I be happy, mon!! :D

Walter L. said:
Like the thread title says, post your wish list for the VOOM original channels that you would like to see in another provider. Please, limit the list to a max of 10
I'd like to see RAVE survive, but only if they add some new programming -- especially videos.
I'd like to see MOOV survive, because I think it's cool as hell and there's nothing else like it.
If ULTRA survived, I'd probably tune in from time to time to watch the skinny chicks strut their stuff.

The rest of my list -- and these are far and away the most important to me -- would be HDCinema7 (just combine the HDCinema10 channels and MONSTERS content into 7 channels).

1080iBeVuMin said:
My wish list is:

I actually liked TankHD too. IT was something cool to put on in a party atmosphere, when you had music playing, and just wanted to have something showing on the TV, but not where it would take peoples interest away too much at the party.

Also, I would have liked RaveHD to show music videos too, kinda like a MTVHD or something.

Monstershd, RaveHD, and EquatorHD.....WorldSportHD also.

Monsters HD
HD News
Cinema One (one cinema channel with all the Cinema 10 movies they showed during the life of VOOM would be enough for one channel for several years)

I would be happy with those 3

Here's an idea for Cinema One

Saturdays & Sundays--Flipper, Thunderbirds (two episodes each), 4 hours of cartoons, fill the rest with family movies.

Mondays--Westerns

Tuesdays--Drama

Wednesdays--Foreign Films

Thursdays--Kung Fu

Fridays--Comedy

Oh and don't forget the Fiddler On The Roof channel :D

TheTimm said:
If ULTRA survived, I'd probably tune in from time to time to watch the skinny chicks strut their stuff.

Nah, Fashion TV on IA-5 97w is much better than ULTRA for eye candy. You have the occasional see through clothing and the frequent boob popping out of shirt during the jaunt down the runway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)