VOOM: New Channel Wish List

uboatcmdr said:
They need to add Univision (or a couple of the other spanish tv channels). My wife is from Colombia and likes to have atleast one channel in her native language to watch from time to time. That is why she like D*, because they offer two spanish channels with their base package. It's been like 4 years since I had E*, I know they had a spanish package, but can't remember if they offer any of them with the base package.
My wife is also from latin america and she can't live without Univision soap. My solution was to subscribe to Comcast basic package. It cost only $8.50/month and since I also have internet with Comcast, they give me a $10 discount. So essentially, Comcast is PAYING me $1.50/month for Univision :D

I love to get back my NWI. My friends still mocking me on this channel (they're still with DTV, having NWI)..,. what's interesting is that I saw Voom advertisement on NWI on the other day...

Walter L. said:
My solution was to subscribe to Comcast basic package. It cost only $8.50/month and since I also have internet with Comcast, they give me a $10 discount. So essentially, Comcast is PAYING me $1.50/month for Univision :D
Nice! :yes

Are there any rumors that HDNet will be added anytime soon? Or InHD for that matter?

Rob Tomlin said:
Are there any rumors that HDNet will be added anytime soon? Or InHD for that matter?
No new rumors that I have heard of. We old timers of the Voom Forum have pretty much given up hope of Voom ever getting HDNet or InHD.

But those 30 new HD channels starting in March have got to be something though. Right? ;)

Whoops!! I just read the thread about the Board decision. Minus!!! Looks like the whole system is coming to an end.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)