Posting issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ16

Original poster
May 10, 2013
United States
Hello all,

I'm attempting to post a question regarding DirecTV in the DirecTV forum and I'm getting a message that the post is denied (copied below). There are no hyperlinks or URLs in the post. I understand I have a new account and didn't anything about a minimum post level or any kind of secondary authorization on creating a topic. I'm not quite sure what the forbidden words could be - I could PM a moderator the post if necessary to see if there is a forbidden word.

Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words.

Can someone assist?

Thanks in advance.

Hello all,

I'm attempting to post a question regarding DirecTV in the DirecTV forum and I'm getting a message that the post is denied (copied below). There are no hyperlinks or URLs in the post. I understand I have a new account and didn't anything about a minimum post level or any kind of secondary authorization on creating a topic. I'm not quite sure what the forbidden words could be - I could PM a moderator the post if necessary to see if there is a forbidden word.

Can someone assist?

Thanks in advance.

Can you try a different browser? Or, maybe clearing your browser cache might chase out the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)