Posting Pictures

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jmartinacevedo

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 29, 2004
How do you guys post pictures? I'm aware of the little "insert image" icon on the top tool bar, but I'm not sure how it works. Do my pictures have to be already uploaded onto some website in order for me to be able to post them here? Or is there a simpler way, such as just inserting it the actual jpeg into this message?

Martin-

Yeah, they have to be loaded on another site.

I don't see any upload options for this site.

jmartinacevedo said:
How do you guys post pictures? I'm aware of the little "insert image" icon on the top tool bar, but I'm not sure how it works. Do my pictures have to be already uploaded onto some website in order for me to be able to post them here? Or is there a simpler way, such as just inserting it the actual jpeg into this message?

Martin-
Martin,
When you post a response scroll down and you will see an area labeled "Attach Files". That is where you manage your image attachments, or anything else for that matter.
Also post #6 in this thread has some directions that Sean gave to me.

Attachments

• Attach files.jpg
    Attach files.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 150
me too!

im trying to figure this out too. thanks!i did find a reasonable site for hosting.its http://www.fototime.com/ .its like 25 bucks a year for 250 mb.i downloaded the trial.getting the picture to the site is simple and is wicked fast.i just dont know how to embed it into a post yet.

giveuspurehd said:
im trying to figure this out too. .

My suggestion is www.pbase.com reasonable charges and great host used by many.

Just copy the URL and add .jpg at the end to imbed. Like this screen shot I took on our 92" screen:

17426160.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)