PPV issues on free downloads expiring immediately

So yesterday I PM'ed with Josh M.(official Dish Technical Operations on this forum) about the issue.He wanted some info so I tried again and viola it worked!
I'm not saying Josh fixed it(he didn't even have my info yet) but I did notice that I was upgraded to 358-probably just a coincidence but something changed obviously.
In any case those of you having the issue should PM Josh-perhaps this issue could be solved for everyone.

Reactions: charlesrshell
So yesterday I PM'ed with Josh M.(official Dish Technical Operations on this forum) about the issue.He wanted some info so I tried again and viola it worked!
I'm not saying Josh fixed it(he didn't even have my info yet) but I did notice that I was upgraded to 358-probably just a coincidence but something changed obviously.
In any case those of you having the issue should PM Josh-perhaps this issue could be solved for everyone.
New Dish customer here, 4 months now... I've had the same thing happen on a couple of movies I dl's OD for. Immediately after downloading them I tried to play and got the event timed out error. Not sure how to handle this since I don't have a Josh connection.

New Dish customer here, 4 months now... I've had the same thing happen on a couple of movies I dl's OD for. Immediately after downloading them I tried to play and got the event timed out error. Not sure how to handle this since I don't have a Josh connection.
See the search bar under your username?(upper right hand corner).In the MEMBER box type in "Josh M." then select "search".You will then see every post Josh M has participated in. Click on his name.One of the selections will be "start conversation"

Good luck and let us all know what you found out(good or bad).

Hey - what are the titles you are having issues with?

What software version are you on?