PPV on all boxes??

Unfortunately not. Since the UFC Hot Ticket event is tagged as a PPV, and not a subscription, it will only show with the receiver you ordered it with. To have the UFC shown with your other receiver/s, multiple charge/s apply.

If I order the UFC PPV from one of my receivers, will it be available on all of my other receivers as well?
Hi smokey982, you can order the UFC PPV event any way you choose. If you would like it on additional TV's, you will need to select it to purchase on all the receivers. As long as it is the same event, on the same channel, you will only be billed for one event. Just be careful with HD & SD versions, as they are different events and selecting both will result in two separate charges. Enjoy the fight!!
If you want to be sure, PM your account info and I will be sure all your receivers are authorized for the event!

Hi smokey982, you can order the UFC PPV event any way you choose. If you would like it on additional TV's, you will need to select it to purchase on all the receivers. As long as it is the same event, on the same channel, you will only be billed for one event. Just be careful with HD & SD versions, as they are different events and selecting both will result in two separate charges. Enjoy the fight!!
If you want to be sure, PM your account info and I will be sure all your receivers are authorized for the event!

+1. This applies to PPV movies, as well.

However, MaryB, this does NOT apply to VOD movies, right? Let us know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts