PPV question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

nuttz565

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 10, 2009
colorado
I currently have my spending limits set to $0.00. My kid last night clicked on the Expendables movie(I have PPV blocked but they still has the add that shows up in the guide) So anyways the movie started playing, it had a pop up window that said to unlock I would need to enter the code. My question is will I be billed for this? From what I saw it looked like it was going to continue to play the movie just with the pop up window.It is also showing up in my "List". Thanks guys

I guess I'm confused then. How would it let me order ppv if I have the spending limit to $0? That's the whole point of setting up parental locks

That is how I do it also with a limit of 1.00. They shouldnt be able to purchase anything..If you are billed for it protest.

With DISH I could set up a password so that in order to buy a PPV you needed to enter the password. Can i do this on DirecTV also?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts