Ppv

Is there a advance list of PPV movies that comes to dishnetwork?

Well, PPV's, as well as just about all other programming, are listed in the monthly Dish Entertainment Magazine which is usually delivered a week (a few times, one day late) or so before the beginning of the month. I subscribe because it is the only way I can see all the movies scheduled on the premiums (HBO, Showtime, etc.) that month, with weeks in advance "heads-up" for recording. It is an invaluable resource of that is what you are looking for. Also, a seperate and less expensive publication is Dish Flicks. It only lists all the movies--premiums, PPV's and some additional channels that often air movies, in a much more slim magazine. I subscribe to that, too because it has a few daily suggestions of movies, and I have always found something using it.

Now, I don't think there is a program guide relating to the Dish on Demand movies exclusively. However, many PPV movies are also available with Dish On Demand, while some films are exclusive to Dish On Demand.

I hope all that was of some help.

Is it a new feature now that when you buy a PPV event or movie that is automaticly records? I noticed this weekend I bought a PPV and it automatically record to the DVR 622.

No, but when you purchase a PPV it will automatically pop up the purchase screen. It has been this way since the beginning on the 622 and as long as I remember back on the 942.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts