PQ on Saturday Night's Bud Shootout

Pakbackr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
I DVR'd the Bud Shootout from Daytona Saturday night, but couldn't watch it because the pixelation was so bad. As the cars went around the track, they left steaks of pixels. Even slow moving items (like commentator's hands) were pixelated. It was painful to watch. I switched to live action to see the last 8 laps, and it didn't seem bad live. Just curious if anyone else noticed this? If so, where do you live, and were you watching live or recorded, and was it OTA or Dish broadcast?

I watched on Dish FOX29 out of Philadelphia. The beginning of the race was terrible with the audio stopping and pixelating screen every 5 to 10 seconds. I think it got better a little after half way point but beginning was bad.

Here the beginning of the broadcast looked blurred but once the racing started it was fine. Maybe they had a screen to shoot through or something on some of those shots from the Hollywood Hotel but initially I thought our local Fox affiliate forgot to flip the HD switch, something they tend to do on a daily basis. Half the time the first 15-20 minutes of 24 are in SD.

stopped watching the shootout on Fox 50 it was so bad. Had ,a serviceman tell me today that it was in this area that it was bad and they were working on it. Tonight seems to be much better here in Sanford, NC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts