Pre-order DelaHoya/Mayweather fight?

thowe21

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 26, 2007
Torrance, CA
Going to a friends house for the fight and he was asking me how he would pre-order the fight using his remote control I said there should be a pre-order channel that you could order from since I was once a Time Warner customer but am now w/Dish (Dish has a pre-order channel). He said there wasn't. I went and checked it out and I couldn't find one myself. Only instructions were to go to program guide and order from the PPV channel. But since it's only a 7 day program guide, does that mean he has to wait for the week before to order the fight? He called a CSR and was told he could order it over the phone but it would be a $10 surcharge. Don't want to do that.

Just found out that the fight is still not available to order in the EPG. Called TW and was told we would not be able to order it till Saturday. Anyone else have the same problems?

On Charter cable here, we got automated phone calls today to "press 1 to pre-order" the fight. Maybe TW has something online or in their 800 call in line to order it?

Havent' heard anything like that. I went online and I get linked to the Indemand website but there is no way to order from there. Guess I'll just have to wait. TW could be doing this to make the extra $10 bucks off those that call.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)