Prediction: New Prices Will Include A Combined Stars/Encore Package

Starz? ;)

Neither interest me. They could add skinimax and I wouldn't care or use it.

Of course, if they eliminated all sports, I wouldn't notice, except for my lower bill!

Reactions: bobvick
They really need to add the DISH Movie Pak to AT250, since so many channels have migrated FROM AT250, as well as some from the DMP itself!
(I'm NOT saying to remove the DMP as an a la carte offering, though...)

I hope Dish doesn't add some new fees. I noticed that when I login to my account, my HD Free For Life line no longer shows up under "my current services" and I don't see any reference of it anywhere on any the pages. I hope they just removed the $0.00 charge from free HD to clean up the screen and reduce the number of lines and they aren't reverting to charging extra for HD again.

I hope Dish doesn't add some new fees. I noticed that when I login to my account, my HD Free For Life line no longer shows up under "my current services" and I don't see any reference of it anywhere on any the pages. I hope they just removed the $0.00 charge from free HD to clean up the screen and reduce the number of lines and they aren't reverting to charging extra for HD again.
I have been suggesting for awhile that Dish should do that, with so many packages now automatically including HD. I notice that Dish also removed the $0.00 line for the first receiver. The last time I had checked my account, Dish had added an additional $0.00 line for the two-year price guarantee credit, and now that line is also gone. Now, if only Dish could eliminate the line for the $0.03 FCC fee. ;)

Probably will be a 4k fee eventually

Sent from my SM-G920V using the SatelliteGuys app!

Starz was recently sold to Lionsgate and no doubt it will become different at least in some ways.

You have a link for the fee?

You're kidding I hope? Directv along with many Cable systems charge an additional RSN fee that everyone pays, has been posted about here a thousand times. When someone compares the DISH package price which is usually already lower than most others, to others they have to add the mandatory RSN fee. That fee alone has gone up for many over the last couple of years. If I had Directv I would also be paying $7.39 more a month for the RSN fee, last year it would have been $5.49

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/rsn_fee

You're kidding I hope? Directv along with many Cable systems charge an additional RSN fee that everyone pays, has been posted about here a thousand times. When someone compares the DISH package price which is usually already lower than most others, to others they have to add the mandatory RSN fee. That fee alone has gone up for many over the last couple of years. If I had Directv I would also be paying $7.39 more a month for the RSN fee, last year it would have been $5.49

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/rsn_fee
How about dish?

How about dish?

No, that's the point. DISH has avoided that by generally not giving in to the RSN's. So they may not have as many of the RSN's, and don't carry every game when the RSN's merge or games go to another broadcaster and then they insist on more money for a contract already agree to with DISH. But that result is in not paying upwards of $7.50 a month more.

No, that's the point. DISH has avoided that by generally not giving in to the RSN's. So they may not have as many of the RSN's, and don't carry every game when the RSN's merge or games go to another broadcaster and then they insist on more money for a contract already agree to with DISH. But that result is in not paying upwards of $7.50 a month more.
No..the point is that dish charged the same amount after dropping ALL rsns..msg and the mets

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts