Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
So looking through the D* site and I see there is an option under the International channels of a package called "Preferred Choice"

38.99 (before discounts)
DIRECTV: International Packages
so I match it up with the list that Jason provided for Select
http://www.satelliteguys.us/directv-forum/239676-2011-directv-package-channel-lists-including.html
and there are some differences.

Now the big question....can you sub to just that package or do you have to get a International channel to be able to get that? And I remember last summer someone mention a $5 channel (MYX) but all I see is it in a package.

You lose some channels but you gain different channels and depending on taste it might be better

channels in this preferred choice that arent in Select
animal planet
bbc
documentary
e!
headline news
nat geo
spike
syfy
travel
trutv
tvland

Channels in Select that arent in Preferred
bio
cmt
fox news
great american country
hallmark
history int'l
msnbc

So looking through the D* site and I see there is an option under the International channels of a package called "Preferred Choice"

38.99 (before discounts)
DIRECTV: International Packages
so I match it up with the list that Jason provided for Select
http://www.satelliteguys.us/directv-forum/239676-2011-directv-package-channel-lists-including.html
and there are some differences.

Now the big question....can you sub to just that package or do you have to get a International channel to be able to get that? And I remember last summer someone mention a $5 channel (MYX) but all I see is it in a package.

You lose some channels but you gain different channels and depending on taste it might be better

channels in this preferred choice that arent in Select
animal planet
bbc
documentary
e!
headline news
nat geo
spike
syfy
travel
trutv
tvland

Channels in Select that arent in Preferred
bio
cmt
fox news
great american country
hallmark
history int'l
msnbc

it requires an international package .

MYX is gone? I was the one that subscribed to it to get an international dish install.

That's too bad. The station was entertaining.....but not HD. Enjoyed it while I had it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)