premier communications

Status
Please reply by conversation.
This F'in company raped the people working for it... Does anyone have information regarding the class action lawsuit brought by premier techs? I am - check that, WAS - a premier employee till they shut the doors today and would jump on that lawsuit in a New York minute.

This F'in company raped the people working for it... Does anyone have information regarding the class action lawsuit brought by premier techs? I am - check that, WAS - a premier employee till they shut the doors today and would jump on that lawsuit in a New York minute.

Yea i wish i knew if there was a lawsuit coming because i am in the same boat as you are ben. Worked with them until this morning... apparently we are getting paid for the last 2 weeks this friday. But as far as the last week and a half.... who knows? My team lead could not even get ahold of payroll and when he did they told him they were locked out of the office. so he is in contact with DTV to try to get us paid.... its a sh!tty thing what they did to us today!

I believe there are several lawsuits going, some as old as two years now. I have been in contact with a Madison, WI lawfirm HAUS, ROMAN & BANKS, 608-257-0420. A former QC tech started this lawsuit which I hope to join. Apparently, the Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development is also involved investigating Premier for failure to pay overtime and failure to pay for drive time.

I also heard the same story from our lead techs saying DTV promises to pay for work preformed if Premier fails to pay out the final paychecks... I've been bending over grabbing my ankles for so long now that I find it hard to believe. Why would DTV bail out poor slobs like us?

We have heard that Direct Sat is now moving in our market and has offered Premier techs jobs. Does anyone know about this company? The rumor mill is flying - "Direct Sat pays for gas, drop materials, gives techs Sprint/Nextel phones, pays 65/15, everyone a company van...etc". Seems all too good to be true, put it in writing boys and I might buy it.

There is a DirectSatUSA with headquarters in PA. Check their web site. Verify that these are the same guys. That "DirectSat" is misleading, at least to me.

Joe

I am in the Wausau, WI office and I just got a call from Cable Tech. Never heard anything about them but they are moving into our local office to take over the operations next week if anyone has any information about them plz let me know thanks

New info on WI suit with premier communications-

I am the QC tech that intialized a suit in May 2008 for unpaid wages, OT, drive time, Tuesday "tech meetings", installs,ect. and am meeting with the lawfirm that will be taking over the case from Haus, Roman and Banks, next week. I WILL POST THE NEW UPDATED INFO NEXT WEEK (9/8 - 9/12), AS SOON AS I GET HOME. Anybody who has given me their name/contact info is good to go, and if anybody else is,( or knows of somebody who is) waiting for monies owed and would like more info, feel free to call either me or a co-worker who contacted dozens of tech's for the list at 608--623-0040, or 326-4785. At this time, there are over 40 of us, and room for more. I also filed a complaint with the Dept of Workforce Dev't, and the investigator found favor with my case, meaning he agreed with my position that Premier owes me thousands of dollars for unpaid time. This company is the crappiest excuse for a HSP I have ever had the misfortune of working for. Ricky martin F'cked everyone, without a thought for how that would impact our life or that of our family. I don't intend to let him forget what he and Scott did to me or my co-workers. Again, if you need to get legal representation, and want to join with us, call and talk to either Shaun or I, or wait until next week, and contact the new law firm directly.
Take care-
Tish--wiscnsnskinny

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts