Premier Communications

Status
Please reply by conversation.

firebird

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 30, 2005
Did anyone hear of Premier Communications losing their contract with D* because of the pending lawsuit with their techs?

No, as a matter of fact. I am just a lowly tech. The lawyers for the lawsuit sent class action notifications to "all present and former technician employees of Premier Communications" asking if we wanted to join the lawsuit. That's how I know about the lawsuit.

No, as a matter of fact. I am just a lowly tech. The lawyers for the lawsuit sent class action notifications to "all present and former technician employees of Premier Communications" asking if we wanted to join the lawsuit. That's how I know about the lawsuit.

I am a former Tech of this company. I never recieved notification from any lawyers about this. What's it about. I can't say that I blame the Techs for suing. We had to buy our own equipment with the promise that we would earn it back with the money we made......what a joke. They would find reasons to dock our pay. It really was awful.

Can this be moved to the installer area? It might get more and better attention there.

Yup,

This is old news. But it would be nice if there was an explanation for why the dirt balls are being kicked out now, after years of raking in the money.

Joe

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts