Premium channel question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

powerhouse1960

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 29, 2009
indiana
Looking for info on how DirecTV handles the Premium channel pricing.

What’s the discount on more than one. I could not find it on the web page.
Specifically I am thinking about the hbo Showtime and stars vs. the premium package of all the channels

also What’s the charge to drop the programming?

Thanks for any info you can give.

HBO of course is the most expensive premium at $13.99 or $14.99 (sorry can't pull up my prices at the moment) where the other three along with the Sports Pack is $12.99, now as you add more than one premium you do start getting discount on the other, if you had HBO and then say add Showtime, Showtime's monthly price will be $11, the third will be $9-$10 , fourth will be $8-$9 and finally if you add the fifth it will be $7.

I'm sorry I can't be specific on the prices , I do the tech support so I don't add programming to often. Now there's no charge to drop any of your premiums past 30 days, if you cancel them within 30 days you are subject to a $10 cancellation fee but like I said after 30 days feel free to drop any that you wish.

No charge to drop other than the pro-rate . After 30 days (your are paying for what you already got/not really a cancel fee)

To get the pricing, click on any one service, say SHO and you will see the cost per month for that one. $12.99/mo (HBO is $15.99)

Premium TV Channels

Then there will be link/ads to add more to save. Such as THIS:

Watch more. Save more.
When you activate HBO®, SHOWTIME®, STARZ®, Cinemax®, or SPORTS PACK, you can get another premium channel package for less! Get all five and save $15.95!*
Start saving today!

LINK HERE

Then when you click that link you will access YOUR specific account info and you will get the pricing info; you are NOT committing to buy at that time.

and the PREM for everything (which may soon change in FEB) is about $116

It is my experience that once you look at adding the 3rd premium service or more that the PREMIER package is the better deal overall.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)