H-25 disconnecting

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

freebird581bd

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 12, 2008
My H-25 in bedroom 2 seems to disconnect about once a week, and I am unable to view the list in that room unless I do a reset. Pretty aggravating. I have a HR-24 in the living room and in bedroom 1. Anybody have any idea what is up or do I just have a bad box?

If you have the protection plan,just make a service call.If not,sign up and wait a month.Directv will just install a new receiver.

Thanks that is what I will do. I have the protection plan as I decided to keep it for the first year of service. Just wondering if there was any thing I might be missing before I go through all the phone calls and setting up an appointment. Thanks for the help.

If you've tried resetting all HD ird's that use the Whole Home service at the same time and that doesn't work then yes call tech support but just as a heads up it will be a requirement to troubleshoot this issue before DirecTV provides a service call or any replacement equipment under the protection plan.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)