PREMIUM SERVICE DISCONNECT FEE - Charge

Status
Please reply by conversation.

LOBO2999

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 1, 2004
Cumming, GA
PREMIUM SERVICE DISCONNECT FEE - Charge $10 +.70 tax. Anyone know what this is ? It just showed up on my account.

Thanks!

I believe it was instituted to discourage people from ordering a premium service and keeping it less than a month.

Last edited:
Ok I have just gotten off the phone with D , this is great news. I had called a while back for some problems with my bill and was offered free starz for 3 months for the problem and I said ok ( who wouldnt) well I got my bill and I was charge for starz and I call them back this weeken to see what was up , it was a problem on there end. Well they drop the starz and added it back for free , now comes the part I ddint know and you all might , is that you get charge $10 for dropping any movie package from you service befor 30 days. Maybe old news but I didnt know.

Aye, before this fee some people would just sub to whatever premiums they wanted for the weekend (or even just for the evening they had time to watch/record movies) and cancel when they're done. While normally $10/mo for something like HBO, it cost less than $1 to have it for a day or so and then cancel online so they added the fee for when you disco it in less than 30 days.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)