Press Release: New Customer Service Facility in AZ

I can personally tell you that the el paso tx center has lost ALOT of agents to other call centers. I defected to alltel. Dish was paying me 11.06 for an ERT position... yes..

executive resolution team.. you know.. the number you call to get coorporate that has a 303 are code number? Yup that was us... yay a whole 11 dllrs.. how nice was that...

I got hured at alltel for a STARTING pay of 12.60

which is good in texas considering out minimum wage sits at 5.60.. young up t0 6.75.. o wow... :/

The sad part is that they declined to give me a measly dollar raise..

so now I do LESS work and get payed more.. interesting how that works eh.?

Dish is a GREAT company to work for tho.. i won deny that.. but the pay.. eh :/

This is exciting. I could actually drive to this place from News Monitor headquarters. Not from Tucson (where I'm at this morning), but it is extremely close to headquarters.

I can personally tell you that the el paso tx center has lost ALOT of agents to other call centers. I defected to alltel. Dish was paying me 11.06 for an ERT position... yes..

executive resolution team.. you know.. the number you call to get coorporate that has a 303 are code number? Yup that was us... yay a whole 11 dllrs.. how nice was that...

I got hured at alltel for a STARTING pay of 12.60

which is good in texas considering out minimum wage sits at 5.60.. young up t0 6.75.. o wow... :/

The sad part is that they declined to give me a measly dollar raise..

so now I do LESS work and get payed more.. interesting how that works eh.?

Dish is a GREAT company to work for tho.. i won deny that.. but the pay.. eh :/

That explains just so very much...

it didnt list starting wages on that news article, but the tulsa world had an advertisement for starting wages at 12.50 an hour for the tulsa cc, plus you can get up to 33% (that would be up to 16.39 total an hour) stack ranking bonuses on each paycheck. that is a lot more then the directv call center in tulsa, which starts at 9.75 an hour. i dont know any other call centers in tulsa starting off at 12.50 an hour, so i would consider that extremely competitive.

I've actually given a few fleeting thoughts to seeing if they would hire me part time. I would prefer to just take benefits and pour the entire paycheck into benefits, etc. I could probably be top dog there since I've been doing this going on over 11 years now and can navigate menus blindfolded. I'm also excellent at troubleshooting problems in the field. What kind of benefits does E offer? Like I said, I would dump the whole paycheck into benefits if I could.

benefits require fulltime. knowing the tech part will help you out but there is a lot more to it. you gotta know every promotion up and down, programming packages, billing, pricing, and disclosures.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts