Price increase

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Iceberg said:
The whole "the world will end on Dec 21st" thingy

If a certain somebody gets elected it'll be sooner! :D hope everybody voted!

On the other hand, I'm saying $1 a receiver again

The DVR fee seems to be high enough at this point. I too am thinking that the receiver fee is due for a hike. They need to do something to make the RVU option more attractive so maybe the C31 stays at $6 (or even down to $5) and everything else goes to $7.

harshness said:
The DVR fee seems to be high enough at this point. I too am thinking that the receiver fee is due for a hike. They need to do something to make the RVU option more attractive so maybe the C31 stays at $6 (or even down to $5) and everything else goes to $7.

As much as I don't want to, I think you nailed it right there

Recvrs went up last year, I don't see them going up this year ... IF they do, that would set a precedence and you can expect it every year.

Hello Everyone,

Simple economic lesson. If consumers (aggregate) income does not go up significantly and real inflation continues to eat away discretionary spending there will come a time when entertainment such as DirecTV will become unaffordable :( for many people. People will continue to search for less expensive and creative solutions for their entertainment dollars. :rant:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)