Pricing Question (Upgrade to Hopper/Joey)

You find it , it's in posts here by others than myself, and I contacted DIRT to get the existing customer discount. This isn't new info talked about many weeks ago around the time of the Flex Package.
So you asked for charity?
Post your bill.
Simple debate would be over.

Programming Package Monthly Savings
Flex Pack $34.99
America's Top 120+ $59.99
America's Top 200 $69.99
America's Top 250 $79.99
Latino Plus $39.99
Latino Dos $54.99
Latino Max $64.99
Thats a promo for new customers.
Where does it say thats available to existing customers?
And I also see so many contradiction in those post.
Dirt also commented and stated not everyone will qualify for these because they are clearly loyalty credits for people not under a contract
The only thing I see, is a $5 autopay credit thats possibly offered across the board.

Now lets see your bills...

Dirt also commented and stated not everyone will qualify for these
I will concede the point that it would have been much easier if Dish had made this offer available to everyone across the board, considering the hassle I went through in the thread that I linked above. I will also point out that, both the contract listed under My Renewal Offer in my online account, and the contract I linked in post number 22 above, show the Renewal Offer with an expiration date of October 26, despite DIRT repeatedly stating that the Renewal Offer does not have an expiration date. Has any existing subscriber been able to successfully get the Renewal Offer after October 26?

I will concede the point that it would have been much easier if Dish had made this offer available to everyone across the board, considering the hassle I went through in the thread that I linked above. I will also point out that, both the contract listed under My Renewal Offer in my online account, and the contract I linked in post number 22 above, show the Renewal Offer with an expiration date of October 26, despite DIRT repeatedly stating that the Renewal Offer does not have an expiration date. Has any existing subscriber been able to successfully get the Renewal Offer after October 26?
If its a Loyalty credit, I don't see why it would have an expiration date, Considering its not advertised at all, and only available through Customer service to "Qualified " Existing customers not under a contract or obviously a current promo.

If its a Loyalty credit, I don't see why it would have an expiration date
Dish reserves the right to rescind any promotion at any time. I was just wondering if the offer is still available, since Tampa seemed to be stating that it is still available, which is what started the conversation about the offer in this thread.

Dish reserves the right to rescind any promotion at any time. I was just wondering if the offer is still available, since Tampa seemed to be stating that it is still available, which is what started the conversation about the offer in this thread.
Be nice to see some Bills though...

Not all the new customer promotions are available to new customers either. They have to qualify as well. Some end up with a Flex plan and have to purchase equipment since their credit is so bad.

Not all the new customer promotions are available to new customers either. They have to qualify as well. Some end up with a Flex plan and have to purchase equipment since their credit is so bad.

The existing customer offer is available. As you stated likely just as not every new customer will qualify neither does every existing customer, as an example if they owe money. Arguing is what he does which is why I now just state what is true and if he wants to rant on he can. I'm not going prove to him things that have been discussed and are true. Meanwhile I am paying $15 less a month for the top 200 as are others for their packages.

The existing customer offer is available. As you stated likely just as not every new customer will qualify neither does every existing customer, as an example if they owe money. Arguing is what he does which is why I now just state what is true and if he wants to rant on he can. I'm not going prove to him things that have been discussed and are true. Meanwhile I am paying $15 less a month for the top 200 as are others for their packages.
Guess the flex pack wasn't so good after all hun?.

Dish new customer promos are not hard to qualify for Considering many reports Dish on requires about a Pathetic 550 credit score.
Yet existing customers with 750+ are still forced to pay $150 for H3 Upgrades.
And I doubt very many customers have the Loyalty discount you are even talking about.

Guess the flex pack wasn't so good after all hun?.

Dish new customer promos are not hard to qualify for Considering many reports Dish on requires about a Pathetic 550 credit score.
Yet existing customers with 750+ are still forced to pay $150 for H3 Upgrades.
And I doubt very many customers have the Loyalty discount you are even talking about.

Problem you have and why so many have just made you invisible is you purposely misrepresent and misdirect in your posts. Since you are totally wrong on the existing customer deals and they are exactly as I described, and it is as posted about months ago now you simply make a different argument. Because you missed the posts about it that makes it not true. Worse you refused to do your own search to find that it exists instead begging for copies of people's bills. Then because you aren't using any facts you again change to something else not true, that I wanted the flex pack. I said then only that it is (and continues to be) a very good deal and the least expensive way to get all the channels included. I have posted in a few threads including the Flex thread how happy I was to get what a new customer gets as an existing customer saving on the Top 200. No secret, no backtracking. You decide to evade the facts and throw out that people are asking for charity by signing a new deal to get a discount.
The worst thing is you mislead new people or people unaware they very well may be able to save up to $15 as an existing customer, something I was trying to remind the OP and others. As you do so well the thread is hijacked because you just want to argue and throw out misinformation so you are welcome to keep posting about this I won't prolong it further.

I can attest that as a long term subscriber with a 2 year commitment I got a H3 upgrade, 2 wireless Joeys at no charge and a $15 a month discount on my Top 200. It's just a matter of asking each time once your existing commitments expire and agreeing to another 2 year term.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ChadT41 and Tampa8