This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Pricing

Nothing! Wish I knew them from them not so good ones. Just seems like a middle man, I prefer DIRT here or directly with DISH online with transcript. But a good retailer is indeed fine. Do you happen to know a good retailer?

Is there a way to pro-actively find a DIRT person? The only one I have found in a previous post so far is offline...

Boomerang is in Dish Latino Plus (reg $37.99/mo), Dish Latino Dos (reg $44.99/mo), and Dish Latino Max (reg $57.99/mo). It is also in America's Top 250 (reg $69.99/mo), America's "Everything" Pak (reg $104.99/mo) and the Welcome Pack ($14.99/mo but usually allowed to those out of contract)

Disney XD is in Dish Latino Clasico (reg $32.99/mo.), Dish Latino Plus (reg $37.99/no.), Dish Latino Dos ($44.99/mo.), and Dish Latino Max ($57.99/mo). Disney XD is also in America's Top 200 (reg $59.99/mo), America's Top 250 (reg $ 69.99/mo), and America's "Everything" Pak ($104.99/mo).

Disney West and East are in Dish Latino Max ($57.99/mo.). They are also in America's Top 120 ($44.99/mo), 120+ ($49.99/mo), 200 ($59.99/mo), 250 ($69.99/mo), and America's "Everything" Pak ($104.99/mo).

bobjackson said:
Is there a way to pro-actively find a DIRT person? The only one I have found in a previous post so far is offline...

You may private message them on here if they are currently offline. Their names are usually in red with @Dish (Network) behind them.

Yes, there are differences between the two package types. I was also going to type that you would probably get the best discount for AT 250 or AEP.

Yes. Go to to the bottom of the forum page. Look for logged on members in RED.

I'm helping the OP in PMs. Normally, for new accounts (except activation only) I refer people to our sales department
You don't mind if we add more tasks to your job right?

Speaking of which, I have this slow drain in my Kitchen...